25 March 2009

Gotta Go On Loving Lisbon

During the summer months, for a reason which I consider to be stupid even though I don't know why it was taken, the Sta. Justa Elevator had a plexiglass surface all around the sides, as can be (not very well) seen here. Remember? Probably not. I don't think it was to prevent people from jumping because there are wall of worked iron (i think) all around the elevator and the corridor leading there, except for maybe a 5 cm-gap, enough for 'people' to stick their hands and cameras through it and take pictues.

Anyway, I went there again earlier this week because the view from the city is amazing and as I was leaving I noticed that the plexiglass was gone! Hurray!!!

So here is another picture, this time properly taken.



(© Sara Rodrigues Pereira - Março 2009)

It is not exactly the same angle and also because I was wearing pantihose and I didn't want to ... I don't know what the verb is in English ... I didn't want to ruin them.

More to come in a recent future.

No comments: