20 May 2009

Salamanca

So, Salamanca...

City of sun and students. Lots of students.

I arrived there at midnight, after a 6-hour train ride, on friday. Technically, it was friday because it was already midnight. I was on a train car with 6 more students, 3 of which (4 with me) also heading to Salamanca for their final exams (not me).

When I got there, Hugo, my friend, took me to hotel where I stayed up until 2 in the morning because I could not sleep. It's not that the bed wasn't confortable (that pillow, my God!), I just wasn't sleepy. He was going to be my official guide to the city, and so we met the next day for breakfast and sighseeing.

Before he got there the next morning, I went out to explore the surroundings, and near the hotel was this bench with a smile on! I couldn't resist and take take a picture. (I'll save the more artistic ones for later).

These are just pictures of textures.


(© Sara Rodrigues Pereira - 14 Maio 2009, Salamanca)

(© Sara Rodrigues Pereira - 14 Maio 2009, Salamanca)

(© Sara Rodrigues Pereira - 14 Maio 2009, Salamanca)

No comments: